Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JMan

(US) HardCore Server Info

Recommended Posts

JMan    376
JMan

HIHBGaming.net(AU/NZ) - "Happy Hunting Grounds" - Sub Whitelisted settings are as follows:

Subscription Based Whitelisting (A minimum $5 USD/month donation required to be Whitelisted)

30 Player Slots

1st person perspective only.

Restarts with restart messaging.

Persistence is on and will not be reset unless "absolutely" necessary.

8hr Day/Night cycle with 8hr restarts.  Restarts may be adjusted for server performance.

To get Whitelisted either make a PayPal Subscription or buy a BI Authorized Donator Perk via the HIHB Store

 

b_560x95.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

Updated OP

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

.58 server settings, reflected in OP

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

We have moved to a new server host. This decision was based on poor performance and support when there was an issue.
This move is for the best and servers should be more stable and reliable with this move.

Unfortunately we cannot move current characters or gear to the new hive, it will be lost.
That said, there will be a Hive wipe coming with .60 anyway. ;)

New Hive US HardCore Server is reflected in OP

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

Op updated...

Share this post


Link to post
Dohfugwimee    1
Dohfugwimee

Hi-- started playing Dayz again after new patch - had been playing ARMA3 Breaking Point mod for long time.

Anyway, have an interest in possibly subscribing to whitelist Hardcore server - actually waiting until couple friends get back from vacation to check their interest.

Saw that there is a poll about dropping this server?

What odds this actually occurring? Just don't want get too involved in anew spawn and see server go poof

Thanks

 

EDIT...also..currently how many whitelisted players are there for the US Hardcore serve?

 

Edited by Dohfugwimee
Brain Fart

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan
5 hours ago, Dohfugwimee said:

Hi-- started playing Dayz again after new patch - had been playing ARMA3 Breaking Point mod for long time.

Anyway, have an interest in possibly subscribing to whitelist Hardcore server - actually waiting until couple friends get back from vacation to check their interest.

Saw that there is a poll about dropping this server?

What odds this actually occurring? Just don't want get too involved in anew spawn and see server go poof

Thanks

 

EDIT...also..currently how many whitelisted players are there for the US Hardcore serve?

 

US HC isn't going anywhere since it's the master of the hive, that's a very old poll. Currently we're increasing population on the US HC server and since it's a Sub based whitelisting it's growing yet slowly. The pop will get there it just has to have time since there was a huge pop drop with .59.

Currently we have about 24 whitelisted on US HC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Dohfugwimee    1
Dohfugwimee
17 minutes ago, JMan said:

US HC isn't going anywhere since it's the master of the hive, that's a very old poll. Currently we're increasing population on the US HC server and since it's a Sub based whitelisting it's growing yet slowly. The pop will get there it just has to have time since there was a huge pop drop with .59.

Currently we have about 24 whitelisted on US HC.

 

Cool..thanks.

Have you bookmarked!

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

I just wanted to make it clear that the "Happy Hunting Grounds" server are subbed based whitelisted for a few reasons. One of them is to help support the server costs, anything helps. There are other reasons as well but I'll make one thing clear, "Happy Hunting Grounds" is NOT a safehaven for camps and never will be.

At the moment it's safer due to low population but as population grows the server may become less and less safe. So my suggestion to anyone subbing on this server, is that you hide your camp as you would do on a high pop server.

When we open the server for a sub free weekend, it is to try and draw in subs. During that time we could see quite a few randoms roaming the server and we cannot/will not be responsible for camps that are not well hidden. We will however give at least a week's notice from here on out as to when we'll open the server for a weekend.

Whitelisting ensures less hacks and fucking knobs roaming the server. All whitelisted players are frequently checked for VAC bans and will be questioned on them and/or have their whitelisting revoked IF their VAC ban is serious enough OR they use the "Happy Hunting Grounds" for nefarious reasons. If you're pinched for a serious breach of HIHB rules, your whitelisting WILL be revoked without refund. It's your burden as a player to act appropriately and to follow the HIHB ruleset, the burden on us is to take action if said rules are breached.

We have no issues with pushing the ban button and absolutely do take action when it's needed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan

US HC moved to new IP. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Sarducar    1
Sarducar

Hey Jman, whats the IP address, somehow my game doesn't find it 

Share this post


Link to post
JMan    376
JMan
On 07/09/2016 at 1:44 PM, Sarducar said:

Hey Jman, whats the IP address, somehow my game doesn't find it 

Pardon the late responese but IP is in the OP ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×