HIHB Gaming - Leave The Drama At The Door!
Never Dodgy - Always Legit Gaming

Info on Whitelisting for the DayZ Happy Hunting Grounds Server can be found in their respective Server Info threads.

Click Here For AU Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Click Here For US Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Check Out Our Event Calendar For Our Gaming Events!

Welcome to HIHB Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zerofunction

My Application

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Making it official.

My name is zero (not my real first name) function (is my real last name though ) and i wanna be inducted in the Misfit group

Im a 33 white male (married) with multiple children. I play Dayz, Ark, PUBG and some sort of golf game on my phone. Im also a captain in real life (not the fake one) so that makes me pretty damn awesome. And before you ask, its not a damn fishing boat, OK?!?

The reason behind me wanting to join is prettt simple. I just wanna be accepted within some sort of social circle and i havent had much sucess. But knowing a few members of HIHB, i know the standard is pretty low, so i feel great about my chances (im joking). I actually dont know what my chances are.

Thanks and god bless me

Edited by zerofunction
Added a reason

NO! But OK, I guess.  Maybe... I'm very non-commital..... well, after thinking three more seconds about it... sure, you're in ;)