HIHB Gaming - Leave The Drama At The Door!
Never Dodgy - Always Legit Gaming

Info on Whitelisting for the DayZ Happy Hunting Grounds Server can be found in their respective Server Info threads.

Click Here For AU Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Click Here For US Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Check Out Our Event Calendar For Our Gaming Events!

Welcome to HIHB Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

XCITE

Thank you all

6 posts in this topic

Thank you so much to all of you who have sent your condolences and the stunningly beautiful flower arrangement and gift basket.  We were at my parents and had the delivery service bring it to their house.

We were all very touched by your generosity and very thankful for your thoughts.

Personally, I appreciate belonging to a group where we've never personally met, but I feel like I have known many of you my entire life.  Thank you.flowers.thumb.jpg.f989d7efc87a8446cc5e9b14f2aeaae5.jpg

XCITE

6 people like this

"Hey buddy". So very sorry for your loss. 

-Darkhorse 

2 people like this

Hey brother, we are all family and will try to help each other the best we can. I really wish one day we could all meet up and have an HIHB family reunion...Me and my family are praying for your family. We miss you and can't wait to have you back on.. take care brother.....

-Robert Poindexter  Aka- Zombie

2 people like this

Hey buddy, very sorry for you, and your families loss. Zombie is right we are family, and we are all hear for you brother.

-Gary Tank  Aka- Sidekick

3 people like this

Here for you bud. So sorry to hear about this.

1 person likes this

Likewise XCITE from LadyNova and myself, deepest condolences to you and your family, HiHB have been a family to me since I joined close to a year ago, and anything that effects one of us, affects all.

You need someone to talk to, you just have to pm me.

Virulent.