HIHB Gaming - Leave The Drama At The Door!
Never Dodgy - Always Legit Gaming

Info on Whitelisting for the DayZ Happy Hunting Grounds Server can be found in their respective Server Info threads.

Click Here For AU Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Click Here For US Happy Hunting Grounds Server Info

Check Out Our Event Calendar For Our Gaming Events!

Welcome to HIHB Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JMan

HIHB(AU/NZ) "Happy Hunting Grounds" Server Info

20 posts in this topic

HIHBGaming.net(AU/NZ) - "Happy Hunting Grounds" - Sub Whitelisted has been merged with US HHG @64.94.95.98:2300.
If you were whitelisted on AU HHG you are now whitelisted on US HHG with no ping kick.

Subscription Based Whitelisting (A minimum $5 USD/month donation required to be Whitelisted)

30 Player Slots

1st person perspective only.

Restarts with restart messaging.

Persistence is on and will not be reset unless "absolutely" necessary.

8hr Day/Night cycle with 8hr restarts.  Restarts may be adjusted for server performance.

To get Whitelisted either make a PayPal Subscription or buy a BI Authorized Donator Perk via the HIHB Store

1 person likes this

Persistence is now off on this server, pending a hotfix.

Hello ! 

First off.. I love this server..

2nd. Is persistence still turned off ???? 

Hello ! 

First off.. I love this server..

2nd. Is persistence still turned off ???? 

HardCore servers have persistence on.  ;)

HardCore servers have persistence on.  ;)

Wow thanx alot for the quick response !

Hello I just had to ask again... in regards to the last patch.. i heard some different things on the dayz forums about persistence.. It's still on hihb hardcore since wednesday night ?? I just havent had a chance to get on to hihb to see

thanx

Hello I just had to ask again... in regards to the last patch.. i heard some different things on the dayz forums about persistence.. It's still on hihb hardcore since wednesday night ?? I just havent had a chance to get on to hihb to see

thanx

Persistence is again, a thing since last maintenance. It's on all servers, public and private.

Admins are able to reset persistence but it cannot be turned off. We will be most likely resetting it on Wednesdays ;if BI doesn't do it; because of the loot explosions. These may degrade server performance over time if left too long.

Server now has a working 12hr Day/Night cycle. Enjoy!

Updated OP

We have moved to a new server host. This decision was based on poor performance and support when there was an issue.
This move is for the best and servers should be more stable and reliable with this move.

Unfortunately we cannot move current characters or gear to the new hive, it will be lost.
That said, there will be a Hive wipe coming with .60 anyway. ;)

(AU) HardCore will not be making it with the initial move, it will return hopefully soon after.

1 person likes this

For clarity, the new HC server will be on the same hive as regular, so ya gear can jump servers.

10 minutes ago, toejam said:

For clarity, the new HC server will be on the same hive as regular, so ya gear can jump servers.

Yes but regional, meaning if you're in AU you have access to only the AU HC server.

Yaall knoow IIImm a Texan...

Edited by toejam
1 person likes this

Until we can automate this process of whitelisting for Whitelisted DayZ servers, please PM one of our staff once the sub is paid. In the PM state the "Happy Hunting Grounds" server you want to be whitelisted on along with the name you're trying to login with. We have to then pull your GUID and whitelist it.

If you do however know your GUID please send that along as well.

You can use the following tool to get your GUID by converting your Steam 64 ID

http://dayzguid.com/

I just wanted to make it clear that the "Happy Hunting Grounds" server are subbed based whitelisted for a few reasons. One of them is to help support the server costs, anything helps. There are other reasons as well but I'll make one thing clear, "Happy Hunting Grounds" is NOT a safehaven for camps and never will be.

At the moment it's safer due to low population but as population grows the server may become less and less safe. So my suggestion to anyone subbing on this server, is that you hide your camp as you would do on a high pop server.

When we open the server for a sub free weekend, it is to try and draw in subs. During that time we could see quite a few randoms roaming the server and we cannot/will not be responsible for camps that are not well hidden. We will however give at least a week's notice from here on out as to when we'll open the server for a weekend.

Whitelisting ensures less hacks and fucking knobs roaming the server. All whitelisted players are frequently checked for VAC bans and will be questioned on them and/or have their whitelisting revoked IF their VAC ban is serious enough OR they use the "Happy Hunting Grounds" for nefarious reasons. If you're pinched for a serious breach of HIHB rules, your whitelisting WILL be revoked without refund. It's your burden as a player to act appropriately and to follow the HIHB ruleset, the burden on us is to take action if said rules are breached.

We have no issues with pushing the ban button and absolutely do take action when it's needed. 

Just donated can i get hooked up a whitelist? 

13 hours ago, Beef said:

Just donated can i get hooked up a whitelist? 

PMed mate. :)

When did the pay $5 per month to play start ??

1 hour ago, sliplok said:

When did the pay $5 per month to play start ??

Maybe back in early June HardCore Sub based Whitelisting was implemented.

1 person likes this

Any subs in AU/NZ will be honoured on the US HHG server. As posted in another thread.

Since it's mainly used for camps and not real play, ping does not matter and the ping kick has been shut-off.